Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth

I hate to admit it, but this may have been the weakest episode of the series so far. Of course even a bad episode of Glee is better than the best episode of Two and Half Men, so it's not like this was an hour of pulling teeth. I'm a sucker for Kurt and his dad storylines, but this time I couldn't get into it. (Was Kurt honestly trying to help his dad or was he just using him to get closer to Finn? I still can't tell. ) I'm usually happy whenever Kristin Chenoweth shows up anywhere. But Springsteen? Burt Bacharach? The Wiz? I can't see these tracks burning up the iTunes charts. All in all, the episode "Home" left me a little underwhelmed.

Still, it wasn't totally irredeemable. Let's rehash the best moments together, shall we? (Plus there's some extra Gleek news at the end.)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...