Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oxycontin

Tito Ortiz appeared at the Monday night press conference with his attorney to deny any assault allegations made by his girlfriend Jenna Jameson. According to Ortiz' attorney, Jenna had an emotional breakdown due to the year-long Oxycontin addiction.

Tito Ortiz, who was released on a reported $25,000 bail, told in tears: "My parents gone through an addiction, and I see that mirror again. I speak from my heart, and I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be okay."

No official charges have been filed in the case, as the officers are still investigating the "crime scene". Meanwhile, Jenna Jameson kicked Tito Ortiz out of her house, claiming that the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion betrayed her after all the support she gave him.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...