Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tyra Sanchez

We wanted you to get to know the contestants a little better as they begin battling it out on stage, so we had each queen give us the dish in an exclusive tell-all Instinct questionnaire. Who’s the prettiest of them all? We’ll reveal a Drag Racer each day, so check back daily and find your favorite.

Why did you want to be on Drag Race?

I wanted to be on Drag Race because I truly want to be America’s next drag superstar! I want the fame, the movies, commercials, the ad campaigns, I want it all! LOL I want the money, the cars, the clothes, the hos...I suppose I just wanna be successful!


How did your persona come to be?

My drag persona came from Beyonce! Her style, the way she dressed and presented herself to her fans was amazing! Beyonce’s dedicated to her craft and her fans. Beyonce and I share a lot of the same characteristics.


What's your best tip for learning to navigate in heels?

The best way to navigate in heels is to always put the majority of your weight on your toes. Remember that the faster and sexier you walk, the less pain you’ll feel. But you totally have to know when to take them off and let your feet breathe!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...