Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alex Lambert

One of last season's most adorable American Idol contestants hasn't exactly struck it big since the show concluded.

Alex Lambert, who appeared on the Internet reality show "If I Can Dream," went off on Twitter Monday night, stating that he lacks a consistent roof over his head. He wrote:

I've been kinda homeless! Sleepin on the street and behind buildings. I have a choice to stay and pursue my career or go back to texas and not do music! I'm usually a strong person but I can't take it anymore. I've been goin to coffee shops and other stores so I can tweet to my snaf! Because to be honest! You guys are all I really have!

In response, a spokesperson for production company 19 Entertainment felt a need to clarify Lambert's situation, saying:

"He's not homeless... He's on a retainer, and he's getting money every month. He's working on demos. He's with writers, he's working on music... He's not homeless. How could he be texting? How could he be going into [the] recording studio and sleeping on the streets? There's no record deal yet, but hopefully something could come from [these demos]."

Alex then sent out his own reply, including Tweets such as:

Sorry for the miscommunication... I'm just fine... I know a lot of people think I tweeted my living situation for publicity! But I don't give a damn about fame! I'm real! And I don't lie! and I would never lie to y'all! (y'all being my supporters who got my back through thick and thin) F--- yeah I was ... sleepin outside! That sh-- sucks too! I'm goin back home to get my sh-- together! But I will be back! And I'm comin strong! LETS DO THIS!

Let's hope Alex Lambert receives some good news soon. Sounds like he could use it.
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/alex-lambert-sort-of-homeless/

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...