Monday, January 17, 2011

Jennifer Connelly

Jennifer Connelly says she's been hit by bouts of morning sickness during her second pregnancy, but finds standing "in one spot" helps.

It'll be the second child for the 40-year-old actress and her husband Paul Bettany.

In an interview with Late Night Show host, David Letterman, Connelly revelealed she's had bouts of nausea in her first trimester.

“The first three months were no fun. It was sketchy, like cell phone service sketchy.

“I have to stand in one spot in my apartment to make a phone call. It was like that with the nausea.

“I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open, with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth.

“If I did that, I was good.”

The couple already have a 7-year-old son, Stellan, together. Jennifer has a 13-year-old son, Kai, from a previous relationship.

Connelly, who rose to fame with her breakthrough role in "Requiem for a Dream," annouced she was pregnant in December 2010.

She appears in "The Dilemma," a recently released Ron Howard comedy.
Source: http://www.thirdage.com/news/jennifer-connelly-health-update-jennifer-connelly-discusses-morning-sickness_1-17-2011

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...