Monday, January 17, 2011
Jenny Lewis is a former child actor who now sings in the Indie band, Rilo Kiley. If you are wondering where you recognize the red-headed star from, it’s probably from her role as Hannah Neffler in Troop Beverly Hills.
Here are five other things you may not know about Rilo Kiley singer, and possible Jake Gyllenhaal rebound, Jenny Lewis:
1. Jenny Lewis was born in Las Vegas, and just turned 35 on January 8th. (Much more age appropriate for Jake than Taylor Swift).
2. Lewis got her acting start in a commercial for Jell-O!
3. In addition to Troop Beverly Hills, Jenny’s acting credits include The Wizard, Big Girls Don’t Cry, and Pleasantville, to name a few.
4. Jenny stopped acting in 2001 to sing full-time with Rilo Kiley.
5. Before being spotted with Jake Gyllenhaal at the Golden Globes, Jenny Lewis was last linked to Johnathan Rice, and performed in a duo called Johnny & Jenny.